Team expectations are that students compete at a minimum of five tournaments during the season. Students will be entered for each tournament unless notified of absence 48 hours in advance. Bus transportation will be offered for all but the NSDA Qualifier Tournament, Roseville Tournament, State Tournament, and National Tournament. Bus pick-up will be outside the Burnsville Activity Center at 6:30 AM and drop-off will be at the Burnsville Activity Center around 6-7 PM (unless communicated otherwise).
An updated calendar can be found on our website by going to the Calendar menu above.
- Saturday, January 21: Chanhassen
- Saturday, January 28: Wayzata
- Saturday, February 4: Prior Lake
- Saturday, February 11: Two Rivers (Mendota Heights)
- Saturday, February 18: Bloomington
- Saturday, February 25: Eastview
- Saturday, March 4: Lakeville North
- Friday/Saturday, March 10-11: NSDA Southern District Qualifiers (limited participation)
- Saturday, March 11: Eagan
- Thursday, March 16: Section 6AA Tournament (limited participation)
- Saturday, March 18: Northfield & Roseville (for limited participation)
- Friday/Saturday, April 28-29: State Speech Tournament (qualifiers only)
- Sunday-Friday, June 11-16: National Speech and Debate Tournament (qualifiers only)